Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Makeup, Makeup

As I searched the internet for hair inspiration, I came across these pictures of the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 RTW runway show. 


Image via Style.com / Photo by Yiannis Vlamos/GoRunway.com

According to Style.com, the show was  inspired by a hope chest that a bride might pack.  And the story behind the makeup?  Well, according to Pat McGrath (via Allure.com), the make up artist,  "the story was a girl who goes to get married and then runs away."


Well, I was with her right up to the "runs away" part.


Image via Allure.com / Photo by Monica Feudi

I think this is the look I want to go with: voluminous lashes, 
flushed cheeks, and bright rosy lips.


Image via Allure.com / Photo by Monica Feudi

I like this picture because it gives me a better idea of what this makeup will look like on me--I've got dark hair, dark eyes, and a similar complexion.  It's still very soft, very bridal.  


 Image via Allure.com / Photo by Monica Feudi

Gorgeous.  Fresh.  Lovely.  

That is the look I'm going for. 

What about you?  Where did you find your makeup inspiration? What look are you going for?



No comments:

Post a Comment