Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

If I Could Press Fast Forward...

To February 2011, I could be the owner of one of these beautiful gowns by Vera Wang for David's Bridal.  This unbelievable pairing was announced by Women's Wear Daily last April without much indication of when it would be available.  

Oprah got a little preview of White by Vera Wang, and I am toying with the idea of putting the dress hunt on hold until February...


Sigh.  There are a couple here that I would be thrilled to wear on our wedding day.  Is it wrong to want to run to DB once they are available, even if I already have a dress?  Pretty sure I know the answer to that. 

Side note: apparently Oprah surprised fifty brides with their very own wedding dress from this line.  She featured a woman who is engaged to a man serving in Afghanistan and trying to stick to her tiny budget.  Sadly, that woman was not me.  And clearly, I missed the memo (seriously, where was I?).  Guess it wasn't meant to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment