Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

All I Need in this Life of Sin...

What is the best bridesmaid gift, ever?

Tickets to the second, and final, Jay-Z concert at Yankee Stadium.  Tonight!  After tonight I will be able to cross Jigga off my list of artists on the "must see live" list.

I can't thank my Cuz enough for such a unique and perfect present.  Thank you, thank you, and thank you!  How about that for thinking outside the box?

And with that, I was going to post my next "mix tape" but instead, I'm going to leave you with Jay-Z's version of a love song. 




So poof. Vamoose... 

2 comments:

  1. WHOAH! Best. present. ever. A friend of mine paid 3x's face value. I heard Chris Martin was there the 1st night too. It was supposed to be in-sane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dancy - Yeah, it was. My body and my voice is sore from dancing around and screaming. Amazing show!

    ReplyDelete