Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

And the First Save the Date Goes to...

Drumroll please...




Image via Peadoodles
Mr. Marmalade!

I couldn't send our save the dates out into the world until he laid eyes upon them.  So it's a little unorthodox, I know.  My mom thought I was nuts "what do you mean 'you're sending one to him too!?'"  Well, he hasn't seen what I came up with!  And I want him to feel like he's still part of this whole planning-thing.  Trust me, I'm sure he's saving the date.  

I'm just so excited and I can't wait to hear what he thinks!  Hopefully he likes it, because there's no going back now.  Sorry, there aren't any pictures of his envelope--I would have had to blur out pretty much everything because I'm sending it to his APO.  I'll reveal them to you very very soon.  Promise! 

Just wanted to share this little bit of excitement.   Who's with me?  
Any other brides in a LDR have to go to odd lengths to keep your partner in the loop?

No comments:

Post a Comment