Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweet Sounds of Love

I'm a sucker for a good love song.  Bring on the cheesiest, most toothache-inducing songs, because I'm your girl--my knowledge of sweet ballads is pretty lame most of the time, except now.  


Because now that we're planning our wedding, it's time to put my evil powers to good use!  I've had a playlist on my iPod titled "Sappy, Sickly, Sweet," for a while now, it's where I keep all my favorite tracks.  And I love how it's become nearly a soundtrack for the past few years of our relationship--whether the Bear likes it or not.  Hopefully he likes it, because he asked me to send him some music, and I did.  I sent him a bunch of albums he's going to like, and then, I burned some of this playlist because I'm bringing back the mix tape!  That is what I call killing two birds with one stone:  I get to 'research' all the awesome love songs I want, and he gets his music.  Win-win.  


Here's the first "mix tape" I made him, just about each one has meaning to us. 


Enjoy!




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


No comments:

Post a Comment