Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday! Movie Poster Inspiration

(image via JustJared)

I'm loving the movie poster for The Romantics, the bold typeface and color combination is altogether modern and sweet.  It would make for some gorgeous wedding stationary.  Actually, it reminds me of something like this:



All wedding thoughts aside, I'm actually exited to see this movie.  Sure, it takes place at a wedding, but it's certainly not your average "love story" unless your average love story involves self reflection and cynicsm (hmm...).  Any movie that reminds me of The Big Chill and combines the acting prowess of Candice Bergen with Anna Paquin AND Adam Brody must immediately be put on my "see this in the theater" list (as opposed to the other lists like, "rent and watch at home," or "wait until it's on TV and there's nothing else on" and so on). 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment