Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day: Heart's Delight!

Happy Valentines Day!




I have a love (pun intended) for all things heart-shaped, and I can guarantee you that hearts will be making an appearance somewhere on our wedding day.  


So in honor of Valentines Day, I thought I would share some of my favorite heart-shaped lovelies with you.



  • ban.do Hearts, $15.   





These sequined hearts are a cute way to add a pop of color or sparkle to any outfit.  Beat back the winter blues (and grays) by clipping one to your coat.  Or wear it in your hair on your wedding day as an alternative to a flower fascinator.




  • Ariel Gordon, Mini heart necklace, $220.




This sweet little necklace comes in your choice of 14kt yellow gold, sterling silver, or rose gold (pictured above). I'm a huge fan of rose gold, and if I was going to wear a necklace (sadly, I'm not) this delicate beauty would be it.  


  • Mint Tea Mini Hearts, $10. 



These mint green studs are a smaller, more subtle way to wear hearts.   Slip on a pair of heart-shaped studs after your ceremony and change up your wedding day look! 


  • Erica Anenberg, French Kiss Twosome Ring, $65.


So it's not exactly a heart, but it's the thought that counts.  Especially when the thought is an edgy "I love you."  And by the way, I wore this on the night we got engaged.  So the proof is in the pudding, as they say.  It's perfect for the rock and roll bride. 

  • Blu Moon, Heart Shaped Sunglasses, $22



These sunglasses are a perfectly playful addition to any wedding ensemble.  Heart shaped sunglasses for a day filled with love?  Yes, please.  Grab a couple pairs and head outside for a cute photo op with your wedding party!

Asos, Love Tattoo T Shirt, $33   


We all know that love is sweet, but did you know that love is pretty bad ass too?  Well, according to Asos it is, and I happen to agree. I may not get the chance to wear this on my wedding day, but I'm thinking there will be enough space to add this tee to my overnight bag.

And there you have it!  Hearts aplenty!


Are you going to wear any fun accessories on your wedding day? 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Mich! When is your exact wedding date? I'm putting together a post with all upcoming blogging brides and their wedding date. If you're ok with being included, please leave me a comment with your date. thanks!

    ReplyDelete