Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Photo Booth Inspiration (In the Darndest of Places)

Like, say, the internet.


Print by Seb Lester / Image via ILoveTypography


A limited edition print, featuring one of my favorite quotes, with swishes and swashes galore. 


Sources as above

Each letter is made up of tiny stars.  Sigh...

Good news and bad news here is that it's sold out.  So boo that I can't have one, and yeah that I'm not spending money!

Definitely tucking this away for some backdrop, inspiration.  I'm thinking of keeping the swirls that I love but ditching the text. People are going to be standing in front of the backdrop, so I don't want to waste a bunch of time painting a bunch of words that people can't see.  But this is definitely going in the right direction for me.

Where have you found your wedding decor inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment