Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Three Cheers for Summer!

I've been quiet for a while.  And yet so much has happened.  I suppose when you're mind is 'weddingland' it's easy to forget that life still happens.  Good and bad.  I'm still trying to process the last few weeks, so it may take me a while to catch up.  I will say this--I am so grateful for the love and support of my future husband (eep!).   He comforted and reassured me across an ocean, thousands of miles away.  He picked up where I lacked.  And, he managed to take the little time we had together and squeezed out teeny bit of vacation adventure over the long weekend.

Here is the Bayside Skillet Crepe & Omelet restaurant in Ocean City, Maryland.  Their servings are immense--they urge you to share.  And (this is the kicker), they have an entire section devoted to potatoes!  We spent a day in the seaside town just enjoying our time together.  Can't wait to go back when we have a little more time.  Ah well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment