Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Have a Great Weekend! Thriller Edition

You know, in my twenty some-odd years on this earth, I have yet to attend a bumpin' dance party that did not play at least one Michael Jackson song.  It sounds a little extreme, but if there's an exception to this, I can't think of it right now.  MJ is surefire way to get everyone up and shakin' it.  And so I present to you, the Michael Jackson wedding dance, Thriller edition.  There are a ton of examples on YouTube, but I couldn't resist this one.  Not only did the entire wedding party participate, but the bride is throwin' it down out there in a ball gown and veil (damn girl!).  That's hard to top. 


If only I too could "Thrill the World," but I have a serious lack of rhythm.  Ah well...  

Okay, one more for the road?!?!  Enjoy!



Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment