Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Engagement Pictures

Or "Something to Drool Over"


It's hard to talk about how practical engagement pictures are, because they're not. So let's skip straight to the impractical. I mean, if anything, engagement pictures capture a moment in a very exciting time. A time I hope we can look back on for many many years. The problem is that I don't like being in front of the camera. My passion for photography is from the perspective of the viewer and not the subject, so to speak. But, I'm going to try to ease up on myself and let loose. So I've scoured the internet for some of the most awesomely beautiful engagement pics in the hopes that I will find something to inspire me.




This woman is gorgeous.  I don't think I could handle the close up.




I think I'd feel a better at this distance.



Now we're talking.  Add a little color, and some traffic stripes and I'm happy.




Silly.  In the best way.  I think I need a little "silly" for our pics.





I've seen these e-pics over and over again, and each time they make me smile.  Fun! Silly! Water balloons!  How awesome are these pics?!

(Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 + 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment