Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lobstah.

Right now the northeast is in the midst of a blizzard.  Slowly the ground is being covered in a deep layer of snow.  It is gorgeous and peaceful, but it's not Summer. The pristine beauty of the storm is no match for my dreams of sun, and sand, and lobstah.

I'm thinking about the beach, and my stomach is thinking about a great big clambake, err, lobster bake.  Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate a wedding in July, no? 

The lobster bib just may seal the deal for me...

Ok, back to reality.  Going to throw on my lovely Bean boots and shovel the walkway. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG i just ate but I was drooling over the lobster post here hahaha. IM misslou in swapbot and I am now following your blog for the be my blog follower swap 2

    ReplyDelete