Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello Again

Dearest Hive,

The past few months have were a whirlwind, one so intense that I had to take a moment away to get my new life in order.  Our wedding has come and gone, I've quit my job, moved far away from home, and started coping with a new round of separation from my darling husband (husband!).  

I'm sorry for being away for so long, I swear I didn't think I would be gone for more than a few weeks!  But I'm back, determined to tackle all the posts I didn't get to before our big day and then, I'll dive into our recaps (gulp).  

Please accept this sneak peek at our pics, as a token of my affection:
  



You know, because I love y'all and I mean it.

Sincerely, 

Mrs. M

P.S. --


I almost forgot to introduce you to our newest addition,




Meli Marmalade!  In case you're wondering, Meli (rhymes with Kelly) is a French Bulldog/Cavalier King Charles Spaniel mix; part puppy therapist and a very faithful companion.  


And with that, I'm getting back to work!  Let the games begin (again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment